Keith McSpadden D.P.M.
Associate, American College of Foot & Ankle Surgeons
Dr. McSpadden founded North Austin Foot & Ankle Institute in an effort to provide our community with first-rate solutions to your foot and ankle concerns.
Dr. McSpadden enjoys all aspects of treating foot and ankle conditions, with particular interest in ankle arthroscopy, flatfoot correction, bunion correction, ankle stabilization, and treatment of heel pain, including Achilles tendon disorders. He believes the foundation to successful treatment lies in the relationship with the patient, and he strives to fully understand the patient’s goals and personal situations in order to offer the best treatment plan for each individual patient.
Outside of work, Dr. McSpadden enjoys spending time with his wife and three daughters, being active in their church family, cooking, gardening, water activities, and all sports, especially Texas A&M athletics. His family resides in Cedar Park, and he enjoys each opportunity to help improve the lives of all those he is honored to serve in the North Austin Community.
- Texas A&M University - B.S. Biomedical Science
- Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine as Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science - D.P.M. (Doctor of Podiatric Medicine)
- Western Pennsylvania Hospital - 3 year Residency Training in Podiatric Medicine and Surgery
- Incidence of Talar Dome Lesions With Concomitant Peroneal Pathology
- Effect of Modified Lapidus Arthrodesis on Rearfoot Alignment: A Preliminary Study
- Poster Presentation - 2012 ACFAS Annual Scientific Conference
- 3rd Place Scientific Award - ACFAS Scientific Conference (212 posters entered)
- Goldfarb Foundation Residency Research Award
- Nonoperative Care for the Treatment of Adult Acquired Flatfoot Deformity
Poster Presentation - 2010 ACFAS Annual Scientific Conference
- 2nd Place Award - ACFAS Scientific Conference (180 posters entered)
- Associate, American College of Foot & Ankle Surgeons
- Cedar Park Regional Medical Center
- Member - Credentialing Committee
- Cedar Park Surgery Center
- Seton Northwest Hospital
- Seton Medical Center Williamson
- St. David's Round Rock Hospital
- St. David's Georgetown Hospital
- Oakwood Surgery Center