Okay, we’ll admit it, visiting a podiatrist is likely not on anyone’s list of favorite activities! However, regular visits are necessary to keep your feet and ankles healthy, safe, and strong -- an important part of your overall health (as well as your ability to participate in the activities you truly do love)!
So, look at it this way: if a podiatry visit is inevitable, you may as well make it as enjoyable as possible, right? Here are some helpful hints to ensure your appointment goes smoothly and totally stress-free:
- Make a list of your symptoms and any questions or concerns you have.
- Write down all of your medications and previous treatments.
- If you are able, gather medical and family history records to share.
- Bring along the shoes you wear most – you’d be surprised what we can tell by your shoes!
- Fill out the necessary paperwork ahead of time.
- Browse our website for additional information.
- Bring a notepad along in case you want to take any notes.
Once you’re here, we encourage you to ask as many questions as you like so we can calm any concerns and help you to feel comfortable and confident with any decisions that are made. Rest assured that we will take the time to listen and explain anything you don’t understand. Also, let us know the activities that really are on your list of favorite things to do so we can determine what’s best for the lifestyle you lead.
Follow these simple tips to get the most out of your podiatry visit, and who knows, maybe we’ll turn out to be one of your favorite places to go after all!
Call for an appointment at either of our Round Rock or Cedar Park, TX locations by dialing (512) 593-2949.
We look forward to seeing you soon!