Dr. McSpadden founded North Austin Foot & Ankle Institute to provide our greater Austin community with first-rate, results-based solutions for all your foot and ankle concerns.
Dr. McSpadden truly enjoys all aspects of treating foot and ankle conditions – and especially seeing you overcome pain and restoring your ability to return to favorite activities. Some areas of podiatry he particularly enjoys include ankle arthroscopy, flatfoot correction, bunion correction, ankle stabilization, and treatment of heel pain, including Achilles tendon disorders.
Through his experience in the field of medicine, Dr. McSpadden has discovered the foundation for successful treatment lies in establishing a relationship with each patient. Accordingly, he strives to fully understand your unique personal situations, concerns, and goals to provide the best possible treatment plan for you and your loved ones.
Outside of the office, Dr. McSpadden loves spending time with his wife and three daughters, and being active in their church family. He also enjoys cooking, gardening, water activities, and all sports (especially rooting for Texas A&M!). His family resides in Cedar Park, and he considers himself fortunate to have the opportunity to help improve the lives of all those he is honored to serve in the North Austin community.
- Texas A&M University - B.S. Biomedical Science
- Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine as Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science - D.P.M. (Doctor of Podiatric Medicine)
- Western Pennsylvania Hospital - 3 year Residency Training in Podiatric Medicine and Surgery
- Incidence of Talar Dome Lesions With Concomitant Peroneal Pathology
- Effect of Modified Lapidus Arthrodesis on Rearfoot Alignment: A Preliminary Study
- CLICK HERE TO VIEW POSTER
- Poster Presentation - 2012 ACFAS Annual Scientific Conference
- 3rd Place Scientific Award - ACFAS Scientific Conference (212 posters entered)
- Goldfarb Foundation Residency Research Award
- Nonoperative Care for the Treatment of Adult Acquired Flatfoot Deformity
- Poster Presentation - 2010 ACFAS Annual Scientific Conference
- 2nd Place Award - ACFAS Scientific Conference (180 posters entered)
- Associate, American College of Foot & Ankle Surgeons
- Cedar Park Regional Medical Center
- Member - Credentialing Committee
- Cedar Park Surgery Center
- Seton Northwest Hospital
- Seton Medical Center Williamson
- St. David's Round Rock Hospital
- St. David's Georgetown Hospital